1. By licensing the “Mastering Tyger Mat Science” course (the “Course”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer.
2. You should understand that when participating in any fitness course, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this course, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Sports Concepts from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the Course.
3. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of any information in the Course. Never rely on information provided during the on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
4. Sports Concepts is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services, or products that you obtain through the Course. You are encouraged to consult with your physician with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
5. The instructor of the Course is not a physician or healthcare professional. The information provided is based on the instructor’s personal experience, trial/error in creating the Tyger Mat and the methods in the course, the studies found in the Work Cited pages of the course book, and experience as a personal trainer.
6. The information contained in the Course and the associated “Course Book” are for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as tools and guidelines for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise, academic studies and texts, and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as educators of the methods found in the Course and Course Book only.
7. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information within the Course and Course Book; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of physical training research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
8. The Course is under continuous development and, to the full extent permitted by law, Sport Concepts makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the Course or Course Book for any purpose. To that end, developments in medical research may impact the health, nutritional, and fitness advice that appears here. no assurance can be given that the advice contained in the Course will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
9. By becoming a user of the Course, you affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- No healthcare professional has ever informed you that you have a heart condition;
- No healthcare professional has ever informed you that you should only do certain physical activities recommended by a qualified healthcare professional;
- You have never felt any chest pain while exercising;
- You have never lost your balance due to dizziness, while exercising or otherwise;
- You are not currently taking drugs for a heart condition or blood pressure;
- You do not know of any other reason why you should not participate in the Course.
10. The Course contains original copyrighted content by Sports Concepts. No portion of this course may be reproduced, retransmitted, copied, or taught without the permission and written consent of Sports Concept.
11. You agree that the materials, teachings, services, and any other content provided by and as part of the Course (“Sports Concepts IP”) are the sole and exclusive property of Sports Concepts. You agree that Sports Concepts owns all right, title, and interest in and to Sports Concepts IP and that you will not use Sports Concepts IP in any way, without express written permission from Sports Concepts.
12. Further, you acknowledge that incorporating Sports Concepts IP into new courses, teachings, lessons, or other mediums, is creation of a derivative work. Should such a derivate work be created, it is assigned in its entirety to Sports Concepts. Consequently, if you create a derivative work, you acknowledge you are obligated to execute the necessary paperwork to assign the derivative work to Sports Concepts.
To request permission to quote portions of the Course, please contact James Curley at firstname.lastname@example.org.