AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE
- Receive a Digital Course Book
- Receive a Digital Certificate of Completion
- 4 hours of Continued Education Units/Credits
- Taught by the creator of the Tyger Mat and author of the Course.
- Membership in the the Tyger Mat Facebook Group.
Ideal Items to Participate:
- Tyger Mat
- Suspension exercise equipment
- Elastic bands that are fastened to an anchor or structure
- Web-enabled device with camera (preferably a computer or tablet)
- The Course Book (sent via email, see details below)
Within 24 Hours of Purchasing the Course:
- Receive a Zoom Invite via email
The Two Days Before the Course:
- Receive the "Science and Programming of Suspended Exercises and Elastic Bands" Course Book via email
- The Course Book will be a fillable PDF. So you may text/type the notes within this electronic format.
- Alternatively, you may print out the Course Book to write the notes by hand.
- Details on which essential pages to print in case you'd like to write the notes by hand.
- You can feel free to print out the entire Course Book, but that is up to you.
Recommendations Prior to Purchasing/Attending the Course:
- Attended a fitness course that focuses on suspended exercises, OR
- Have sufficient experience in performing suspended exercises.
- Attended a fitness course that focuses on elastic band exercises, OR
- Have sufficient experience in performing elastic band exercises.
Refund Policy: Registrants can cancel and receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the course event. All registrants are eligible to change their registration from one course date to another up to one week prior to the originally registered course event. Any registration rescheduling requests made within one week of the originally registered course event are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee. Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a $50 fee. All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any registrant missing 80 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Certification of Completion and Continuing Educations Units. No refund or units, whether partial or whole will be provided to any such registrant.
Sports Concepts LLC is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Sports Concepts LLC is recognized by the Athletics and Fitness Association of America as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
The Mastering Tyger Mat Science Course that was both an engaging and interactive experience. Overall, it increased my knowledge in performing the Tyger Mat workouts.
James was fantastic with providing individual feedback to a small group class. I learned how to assess the intensity of suspension exercises, practice with elastic bands, and use the Tyger Mat more effectively. You’ll be happy you tried this course!