Location: Northern New Jersey (Part-remote and part-on location)
Duration: 6/1/23 - 8/30/23
Are you a fitness enthusiast with a passion for digital marketing? Do you have a creative mind and a desire to make an impact in the fitness industry? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a fast-growing fitness startup looking for a talented Online Marketing Strategist Intern to join our team. As an Online Marketing Strategist Intern, you will work closely with our marketing team to create and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns that promote our brand and drive sales. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced marketing professionals and gain hands-on experience in the rapidly evolving world of online marketing.
- Develop and implement creative digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns align with overall business objectives.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials, including graphics, videos, and other content.
- Monitor campaign performance metrics and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and analytical mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and social media platforms.
- Passion for fitness and a desire to make a difference in the industry.
- Gain practical experience in a real-world startup environment and apply the knowledge and skills you have learned in the classroom.
- Enhance your network by meeting and working with professionals in your field that can provide you with references, advice, and potential job opportunities.
- Sharpen your current skill and learn new ones that can be valuable in your future career.
- Improve your resume by incorporating the goals you accomplished and the metrics you achieved during the internship.
- Earn academic credits that can help you meet academic requirements while gaining practical experience.
If you are ready to take the next step in your social media career and join an innovative fitness startup, we encourage you to apply for our Online Marketing Strategist Internship. Join us and be a part of an exciting and impactful journey to revolutionize the fitness industry, by emailing your resume to our founder, James, at firstname.lastname@example.org