After Completing the Course
You will receive:
- Digital Course Book
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- 4 Hours Worth of Continued Education Units/Credits
Ideal Items to Participate:
- Suspension exercise equipment
- Elastic bands that are fastened to an anchor or structure.
- Web-enabled device with camera (preferably a computer or tablet).
- The Digital Course Book (sent via email, see details below).
Within 24 Hours of Purchase:
- Receive a Zoom Invite via email
Two Days Before the Course:
- Receive the Digital Course Book
- Details on which essential pages to print if you'd like to write the notes by hand.
Recommendations Prior to Purchasing/Attending the Course:
Person attended a course that focuses on, or has sufficient experience in performing, suspended exercises.
Person attended a course that focuses on, or has sufficient experience in performing, elastic band exercises.
Did You Know...?
The "Science and Programming" Course is the only fitness course about suspension exercises that is accredited by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)?
I really enjoyed the Tyger Mat course that I took recently. James was a great instructor who engaged the participants throughout the workshop. I really enjoyed the balance of the presentation and hands-on components of learning. The course was thoughtfully designed, active, engaging, and supported by science. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone looking to enhance their programming diversity - especially with suspension trainers and elastic bands.
The Mastering Tyger Mat Science Course was very informative.
James was knowledgeable of the science behind the Tyger Mat. This course gave me a proper understanding of progression in a safe and practical manner.
The Mastering Tyger Mat Science Course that was both an engaging and interactive experience. Overall, it increased my knowledge in performing the Tyger Mat workouts.
James was fantastic with providing individual feedback to a small group class. I learned how to assess the intensity of suspension exercises, practice with elastic bands, and use the Tyger Mat more effectively. You’ll be happy you tried this course!